Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2011/03/01 14:57:03 UTC

Re: Jira vs Redmine

Le 28 févr. 2011 à 22:18, Bertrand Rousseau a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> It will be a good idea to say on the website if the issue tracker is the Jira one or Redmine.
> I know that the site can change in a couple of days (or weeks) but I think this information can't wait.

Jean-Louis, could we disable redmine's issue tracker since every issue has been "migrated" ?

> We don't have the 0.8 version on Jira, so it will be interesting to give the good version when we create an issue.

I have just created it and updated your issue. Thanks for your report.

Nicolas

Re: Jira vs Redmine

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Le 1 mars 2011 15:57, Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> a écrit :

> Le 28 févr. 2011 à 22:18, Bertrand Rousseau a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > It will be a good idea to say on the website if the issue tracker is the
> Jira one or Redmine.
> > I know that the site can change in a couple of days (or weeks) but I
> think this information can't wait.
>
> Jean-Louis, could we disable redmine's issue tracker since every issue has
> been "migrated" ?

I've updated the permissions, old issues are still acessible in readonly
like our svn.
I'll update current main page and publish a blog post with all new pointers.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant

Re: Jira vs Redmine

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
Le 1 mars 2011 15:57, Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> a écrit :

> Jean-Louis, could we disable redmine's issue tracker since every issue has
> been "migrated" ?

Maybe your suggestion is better i disabled issue tracker feature in redmine.