Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Hensley, Richard" <Ri...@McKesson.com> on 2005/06/09 17:52:30 UTC

RE: Tapestry 4 JDK and JVM Requirements (was: Adding annotation s uppo rt to Tapestry 4)

Howard,

Where are the dependencies documented for Tapestry 4. I must be missing
something obvious cause I couldn't find them on the website for the Tapestry
4 documentation.

I'm trying to find it on
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/current/index.html

Richard