Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mark Chaimungkalanont <ma...@atlassian.com> on 2008/10/03 06:36:30 UTC

Failover Transport not working over Lingo?

We're using Lingo with Failover transport for some of our calls. I'd assume
that these calls would us the failover transport, so if it fails, the
Failover thread would attempt the reconnect.

However, I keep getting errors like:

javax.jms.JMSException:
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
	at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.createJMSException(MultiplexingRequestor.java:205)
	at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.request(MultiplexingRequestor.java:133)
	at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.JmsClientInterceptor.invoke(JmsClientInterceptor.java:138)
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
	at $Proxy2.substituteGlobalVariables(Unknown Source)

Which seems to suggest that the failover isn't picking up this connection.
Has anyone ever run into this? Any hints on how I might debug this issue? Is
it just a configuration issue.

Cheers,

Mark C