Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/23 22:32:03 UTC

[2.x] Pulling OASIS OpenCSA XSDs into Tuscany?

Hi,

As we start to support the OASIS OpenCSA SCA 1.1 draft specifications, we
need to pull in the related XSDs [1] into Tuscany trunk. Can somebody help
to check if there are any license issues? The XSD files all have a comment:

<!-- Copyright(C) OASIS(R) 2005,2009. All Rights Reserved. OASIS trademark,
IPR and other policies apply.  -->

[1]
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/sca-assembly/SCA_XSDS/#_SCA_XSDS_

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: [2.x] Pulling OASIS OpenCSA XSDs into Tuscany?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I believe various WS specs have OASIS licenses and we should not have
issues with this, but I'll ask in legal-discuss@

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk