Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2022/01/11 14:00:48 UTC

Vendor Credits

Hi all.  Is there any OTB functionality for Vendor Credits to apply
against account.  I know on the customer side we have Credit Memo that
will cut a check and Billing Account that can apply against invoices.
is there anything similar on the Vendor side where credits can be
applied toward open Vendor Invoices

thanks,

James

Re: Vendor Credits

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi James,
"Vendor" is an ambiguous term. I guess you're referring to Suppliers and
Credit Invoices that are used to balance out Purchase Invoices, correct?

If so, yes. Functionality in play for RMA (return and credit invoicing) for
customers should work similar for suppliers.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since
2008 (without privileges)