Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 04:31:09 UTC

Which jbi-maven-plugin will be used for servicemix 3.3?

I am using servicemix 3.3. I can't find jbi-maven-plugin 3.3 so my service
unit project pom.xml file uses jbi-maven-plugin 3.2.3. When I deploy my
project, SMX will produce a warning that the service I deployed doesn't have
componentName property. It works fine if I set the componentName to
"servicemix-bean" in my pom.xml file. When I change my project dependents on
servicemix-3.2.3, it doesn't require such componentName property.

I wander what the componentName mean. Which jbi-maven-plugin version do you
use?

thanks,

Zhao Yi

Re: Which jbi-maven-plugin will be used for servicemix 3.3?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

That's a great idea.
And  maybe also archtypes version.

Best Regards
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Totally agree.

On the same topic, I think that we need to quickly promote home2.html to
give more visibility on SMX4.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
---------------------------------
  HomePage
http://www.nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  Contacts
jbonofre@apache.org
jb@nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  OpenSource
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
Apache ServiceMix
http://servicemix.apache.org
-----------------------------------
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: Which jbi-maven-plugin will be used for servicemix 3.3?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2009-11-18, at 下午4:52, youhaodeyi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the jbi-maven-plugin for servicemix 3.3.1? Where can I find
> the
> version mapping?

jbi-maven-plugin version for smx 3.3.1 is also 4.0.

You can check the src code of release tag [1], or just use "mvn
dependency:tree" to get the dependency version.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/tags/servicemix-3.3.1/pom.xml

Freeman
> Thanks,
>
> Zhao Yi
>
> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Start from servicemix 3.3, we release maven-plugin separately,  so
>> the
>> jbi-maven-plugin version isn't same as the container
>> version,servicemix 3.3 use jbi-maven-plugin 4.0.
>>
>> componentName property specify that which SE component or BC
>> component
>> this SU belongs to, this is mandatory for generating SA descriptor.
>> In you case, you can aslo add servicemix-bean dependency in your su
>> pom.xml to avoid explictiy specifying the componentName property.
>>
>> I guess somehow you already have servicemix-bean dependency in your
>> su
>> pom so you needn't add componentName for servicemix 3.2.3
>>
>> Freeman
>>
>> On 2009-11-18, at 上午11:31, youhaodeyi wrote:
>>

>>> I am using servicemix 3.3. I can't find jbi-maven-plugin 3.3 so my
>>> service
>>> unit project pom.xml file uses jbi-maven-plugin 3.2.3. When I deploy
>>> my
>>> project, SMX will produce a warning that the service I deployed
>>> doesn't have
>>> componentName property. It works fine if I set the componentName to
>>> "servicemix-bean" in my pom.xml file. When I change my project
>>> dependents on
>>> servicemix-3.2.3, it doesn't require such componentName property.
>>>
>>> I wander what the componentName mean. Which jbi-maven-plugin version
>>> do you
>>> use?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>>
>>> Zhao Yi
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 2009-11-18, at 上午11:31, youhaodeyi wrote:

> I am using servicemix 3.3. I can't find jbi-maven-plugin 3.3 so my
> service
> unit project pom.xml file uses jbi-maven-plugin 3.2.3. When I deploy
> my
> project, SMX will produce a warning that the service I deployed
> doesn't have
> componentName property. It works fine if I set the componentName to
> "servicemix-bean" in my pom.xml file. When I change my project
> dependents on
> servicemix-3.2.3, it doesn't require such componentName property.
>
> I wander what the componentName mean. Which jbi-maven-plugin version
> do you
> use?
>
> thanks,
>
> Zhao Yi