Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "Lukkarinen, Pasi" <pa...@cgey.com> on 2001/08/24 08:36:55 UTC

org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocument java API ??

Hi !

Does it exist anykind documentation concerning  this crimson package ??

if it does could you send the address or document for me ??

rgds. Pasi

Pasi Lukkarinen
Consultant
TELECOM MEDIA NETWORKS

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
Niittymäentie 9
02200 ESPOO, Finland

+358 (0)9 452 651 (office)
+358 (0)40 765 8410 (mobile)
+358 (0)9 452 3742 (fax)

mailto: Pasi.Lukkarinen@cgey.com - http://www.cgey.com/tmn

"We make you outstanding in a connected world"

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Re: org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocument java API ??

Posted by Edwin Goei <ed...@sun.com>.
"Lukkarinen, Pasi" wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Does it exist anykind documentation concerning  this crimson package ??
>
> if it does could you send the address or document for me ??

It is not documented because it is a parser-dependent API and its use is
therefore discouraged.  I would recommend using JAXP instead which
includes SAX and DOM.  See http://xml.apache.org/~edwingo/jaxp-faq.html
for my version of a JAXP FAQ.  However, the source file contains javadoc
comments which you can generate yourself if you want to use it.

-Edwin