Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mahanare <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 08:14:06 UTC

Struts2 rest plugin :struts.convention.action.*, possible values

Hi,

I would like to know where can i get all possible values for structs
constants?

<constant name="struts.convention.action.suffix" value="Controller"/>
<constant name="struts.convention.action.mapAllMatches" value="true"/>
<constant name="struts.convention.default.parent.package"
value="rest-default"/>

i am evaluating struts 2 rest plugin and want to have some custom handlers.

I would like to know where can i get information on this. I am trying to
figure out this from source code of rest plugin and struts, if you have
inputs, please share with me.

Thanks
Harinath
http;//harinath.in

Re: Struts2 rest plugin :struts.convention.action.*, possible values

Posted by mahanare <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
mahanare wrote:
> I would like to know where can i get all possible values for structs
> constants?
>
> <constant name="struts.convention.action.suffix" value="Controller"/>

It's a string, you can make it anything you want.

> <constant name="struts.convention.action.mapAllMatches" value="true"/>

I'm almost positive the other possible value is "false".