Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2013/02/12 00:35:29 UTC

Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

Sorry  to jump on this thread so late but you should be aware that getLocalHost() seems to have a nasty habit of throwing a HostNotFoundException on Java 7.  I ran into this in Log4j 2 and had to write some code to deal with that when it happens.  See http://blog.leon-rosenberg.net/2012/08/oracle-kills-getlocalhost-on-macos-x-in.html

Ralph