Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Arpit Jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/06 12:10:44 UTC

Curator- Zookeeper SASL authentication

Hi,

I am trying to do SASL authentication between ZK and curator. Principal for
curator is added in Kerberos server. While starting up curator, I see below
message in logs even though JAAS file has "Client" section

*2020-01-06 11:38:06.443+0000 [L: WARN] [O: o.a.z.ClientCnxn] [I: ] [U: ]
[S: ] [P: platform] [T: localhost-startStop-1-SendThread(localhost:2181)]
SASL configuration failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No
JAAS configuration section named 'Client' was found in specified JAAS
configuration file: '/<path to>/jaas.conf'. Will continue connection to
Zookeeper server without SASL authentication, if Zookeeper server allows
it.*

I am using Curator version 4.2.0 and ZK version 3.5.5.

Thanks

Re: Curator- Zookeeper SASL authentication

Posted by Arpit Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Client {
       com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
       useKeyTab=true
       keyTab="/krb5kdc-data/zkclient.keytab"
       storeKey=true
       useTicketCache=false