Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by James Corteciano <ja...@linux-source.org> on 2010/06/30 05:39:02 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP error logs to centralized syslog

Hi All,

I know this is out of topic here in mailing list but I couldn't get into php
mailing list.

Anyone have try to forward php errors logs to the centralized syslog server?
I can received logs locally from /var/log/messages (specified from
/etc/php.ini) but I want to forward it to centralized log.

I hope anyone could help.

Thanks.

Regards,
James

Re: [users@httpd] PHP error logs to centralized syslog

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 30.06.10 11:39, James Corteciano wrote:
> I know this is out of topic here in mailing list but I couldn't get into php
> mailing list.

good luck trying. Did you try to contact php in other ways to find out why
didn't you get to their mailing list?
"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".