Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/15 11:58:00 UTC

Reflexion about a dashboard aggregator

Hello,

I think that a dashboard aggregator which would compute the total
number of code lines could be a good a good idea.

But on which plugin could this aggregator be based ?

I see three solutions :
   - Clover XML report
   - JCoverage XML report
   - Parsing java files (existing tool ?)

For the moment, I think that using Clover and JCoverage informations
is the simplier way but it will not count javadoc or java comments.

What do you think of this stuff ?

Re: Patches for tar options on site:sshdeploy

Posted by "M. Sean Gilligan" <se...@msgilligan.com>.
>Applied.

Thanks!

-- Sean

Re: Patches for tar options on site:sshdeploy

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Applied.

RE: Reflexion about a dashboard aggregator

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Oh, sorry! :-) Ah, ok, that's why your name was reminding me of something
but I could not fathom it... :-) I should have checked.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: Reflexion about a dashboard aggregator

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.
Vincent Massol wrote:

> There is already one jcoverage aggregator but it's not doing LOC computation
> (see http://tinyurl.com/6824w).

I know, it I developped it :-)

> If you develop one please create a JIRA issue and attach the patch to it
> (please provide a patch against CVS HEAD).

OK.

--
Thomas

RE: Reflexion about a dashboard aggregator

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Thanks Thomas
-Vincent

Re: Reflexion about a dashboard aggregator

Posted by Thomas Recloux <th...@gmail.com>.
Vincent,

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.