Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/11/09 11:39:41 UTC

Re: Bug within SourceTypeAction: lib/xml-forrest-components.jar lib/xml-forrest-scratchpad.jar

El mar, 08-11-2005 a las 23:23 +0100, Michael Wechner escribió:
> Hi
>
> Josias told me recently that he has fixed a bug within the SourceTypeAction.

Yeah, thx again Josias.

> I would like to change this but it requires the following changes:

You want to update lenya to a recent version of xml-forrest.jar?
+1

> M      src/webapp/lenya/pubs/blog/parameter-doctype.xmap
> M      src/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/parameter-doctype.xmap
> X      src/webapp/lenya/resources/bxeng
> X      src/webapp/lenya/resources/kupu
> ?      lib/xml-forrest-lcr325895.jar
> !      lib/xml-forrest-components.jar
> !      lib/xml-forrest-scratchpad.jar
>

> First of all everywhere the SourceTypeAction needs to be replaced as
> follows:
>
> -      <map:action logger="sitemap.action.sourcetype" name="sourcetype"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">
> +      <map:action logger="sitemap.action.sourcetype" name="sourcetype"
> src="org.apache.forrest.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction">
>
> and second the xml-forrest libraries need to be replaced, but I am not
> sure if lib/xml-forrest-scratchpad.jar
> is actually needed for something within Lenya?!

If it is needed then bad luck because AFAIK forrest do not provide this
scratchpad.jar anymore since 0.6/0.7.

> If I do the above changes then all seems to be fine, but maybe I am
> missing something.

No, looks good.

> Anyone knows what the xml-forrest libraries are good for, except for the
> buggy SourceTypeAction?

Hmm, we should not flame other for bugs looking on 1.4.x ;-)

Another interesting feature is the locationmap and ATM I am refactoring
forrest:views to POJO and afterward want to use it in lenya.

salu2

> Thanks
>
> Michi

thorsten