Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2020/06/02 14:00:30 UTC

Picture instead of camera

Hello,

today one of our presenter asked if it's possible to show a photo
instead of the cam-video.
She meant in time of Corona and a drunken night before she looks, äh, "a
little bit indisposed".

My first idea was to implement a "virtual webcam", but this need
bandwith, cause its a normal stream.
Is it possible?

Best regards,

René

Re: Picture instead of camera

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 at 16:24, René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>
wrote:

> Hello Maxim,
>
> thank you for the information.
>
> Where I can set this avatar-picture?
> I can't find something like this in the user-configuration.

This is "per user" configuration i.e. each user can set his/her own avatar
Please file JIRA to add this to admin area

right now the only way for admin to set avatar if DB+FS manual manipulations

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Picture instead of camera