Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by VSRI <sr...@citi.com> on 2012/10/24 12:44:34 UTC

AXIS 1.4 SOCKET CLOSED

Hi,

 We are getting socket closed error intermittently  when we make a out going
WS call using Axis client from the AppServer runtime. The same connection
has been working fine to this host before this error's occurrence, and after
a instance restart, this restores and comes back to normal.

Axis.jar version - 1.4

Sample stack trace
java.net.SocketException: Socket is closed java.net.SocketException: Socket
is closed   java.net.Socket.getInputStream(Socket.java(Compiled Code))

We need your help to debug further on this issue.

Thanks,
Sriram.V

Re: AXIS 1.4 SOCKET CLOSED

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Can you please post the complete stacktrace?

Andreas