Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ra...@elitecore.com on 2009/02/03 10:59:13 UTC

Documentation on the working of tomcat and architecture

I need some good documentation on the working and architecture of TOMCAT.
Actually, I have copied tomcat from our old server which has to be
migrated to a new server but, the tomcat is not starting.

So, I want some good documentation on tomcat.

I hope, my question is clear.

Please, help in solving the doubt.

regards

Re: Documentation on the working of tomcat and architecture

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
tomcat.apache.org

rgds

gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2