Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Aurélien MAZOYER <au...@francelabs.com> on 2017/10/04 09:34:44 UTC

RE: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Hi All,

I am not sure that my last email has been correctly delivered to the ML.

Can you please tell me if my modification to the pom.xml is correct?

Thank you

Regards,

Aurélien

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luis, should we create a ticket to update the version of Alfresco we
test the connector with?  Or anything else about how we build the connector?

Karl

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 7:49 AM, Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> connector-lib folder of manifoldcf (version 2.7.1) and deployed the amp on
>> Alfresco.
>>

>> I tried to configure a repository connection in mcf with the following
>> configuration:
>>

>> *Protocol:*
>>
>> http
>>
>> *Host name:*
>>
>> host
>>
>> *Port:*
>>
>> 8080
>>
>> *Context:*
>>
>> /alfresco/service
>>
>> *Store protocol:*
>>
>> workspace
>>
>> *Store ID:*
>>
>> SpacesStore
>>
>> *User name:*
>>
>> user
>>
>> *Password:*
>>
>> ********
>>

>> and I get the exception:
>>

>> ERROR 2017-10-05 18:06:11,518 (qtp1297502382-371) - Json response is
>> missing username.
>>
>> com.github.maoo.indexer.client.AlfrescoParseException: Json response is
>> missing username.
>>
>>         at com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.getU
>> sername(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:315)
>>
>>         at com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.getU
>> ser(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:308)
>>
>>         at com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.user
>> FromHttpEntity(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:299)
>>
>>         at com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.fetc
>> hUserAuthorities(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:362)
>>
>>         at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.alfrescowebscript.A
>> lfrescoConnector.check(AlfrescoConnector.java:133)
>>
>>         at org.apache.jsp.viewconnection_jsp._jspService(viewconnection
>> _jsp.java:249)
>>
>>         at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.
>> java:70)
>>
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
>>
>>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServl
>> etWrapper.java:388)
>>
>>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServl
>> et.java:313)
>>
>>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java
>> :260)
>>
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder
>> .java:769)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHan
>> dler.java:585)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(Scoped
>> Handler.java:143)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHa
>> ndler.java:595)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(
>> SessionHandler.java:223)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(
>> ContextHandler.java:1125)
>>
>>         at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHand

Posted by au...@francelabs.com.
It works! Thank you :-)

Regards,

Aurélien

--

Maurizio Pillitu

maoo @ keybase [21]/github [22]/twitter [23]/apache/linkedIn [24]

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

  --

Luis Cabaceira

  --

Luis Cabaceira

  --
Luis Cabaceira

Links:
------
[1] http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/node/details
[2] http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/slingshot/node
[3] http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service
[4]
http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dcontent,%7Bhttp://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dfolder
[5] http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0%7Dtopic
[6] http://www.alfresco.org/model/forum/1.0%7Dpost
[7] http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dperson
[8] http://www.alfresco.org/model/content/1.0%7Dlink
[9] http://www.alfresco.org/model/calendar%7Dcalendar
[10] http://www.alfresco.org/model/calendar%7DcalendarEvent
[11] http://www.alfresco.org/model/datalist/1.0%7DdataList
[12] http://www.alfresco.org/model/datalist/1.0%7DdataListItem
[13] http://www.alfresco.org/model/blogintegration/1.0%7DblogDetails
[14] http://www.alfresco.org/model/blogintegration/1.0%7DblogPost
[15] https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#url-prefixes
[16]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-paging-parameters
[17]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-allowed-node-types-whitelist
[18] http://nexus.alfresco.com
[19]
https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer/blob/master/MANIFOLD.md
[20] https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer
[21] https://keybase.io/maoo
[22] https://github.com/maoo
[23] https://twitter.com/maoo
[24] https://www.linkedin.com/in/mpillitu

Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira

--

Maurizio Pillitu

maoo @ keybase [7]/github [8]/twitter [9]/apache/linkedIn [10]

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

--

Luis Cabaceira

  --

Luis Cabaceira

  --
Luis Cabaceira

Links:
------
[1] https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#url-prefixes
[2]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-paging-parameters
[3]
https://github.com/cabaceira/alfresco-indexer#node-changes-allowed-node-types-whitelist
[4] http://nexus.alfresco.com
[5] https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer/blob/master/MANIFOLD.md
[6] https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer
[7] https://keybase.io/maoo
[8] https://github.com/maoo
[9] https://twitter.com/maoo
[10] https://www.linkedin.com/in/mpillitu

Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira

Re: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira

RE: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Aurélien MAZOYER <au...@francelabs.com>.
Hi,

Sure,here are the different steps:

1.	Compiled alfresco-indexer (with alfresco-version 5.2.f in pom) with skipTest option
2.	Deployed amp to Alfresco (Is there any way to validate that the service is up and running?)
3.	Started last version of MCF in single process mode and created a webscript repository connection with the following configuration:

Protocol:

http

Host name:

host

Port:

8080

Context:

/alfresco/service

Store protocol:

workspace

Store ID:

SpacesStore

User name:

user

Password:

********

4.	Saved the config and got the exception… Is there any way to be sure that my configuration is correct?

Thank you,

Aurélien

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira

RE: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Aurélien MAZOYER <au...@francelabs.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira

RE: Alfresco webscript connection problem

Posted by Luis Cabaceira <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Luis Cabaceira