Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dan Jacobson <ji...@jidanni.org> on 2015/04/25 05:46:33 UTC

Unable to parse URL powered by spamassassin.psd

Help, on some of my machines I constantly get
$ svn update
A    rulesrc/sandbox/jquinn
A    rulesrc/sandbox/jquinn/20_misc.cf
U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set0
U    rulesrc/scores/stats-set0
U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set1
U    rulesrc/scores/stats-set1
U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set2
U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set3
U    rulesrc/scores/72_scores.cf
svn: Unable to parse URL '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/1673327/spamassassin/trunk/powered_by/powered by spamassassin.psd'
On others things go fine.

I am not the owner of svn on some of the machines, so cannot update it
if that is the issue. Please use more conservative file names if that is
the issue.

Re: Unable to parse URL powered by spamassassin.psd

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 4/24/2015 11:46 PM, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Help, on some of my machines I constantly get
> $ svn update
> A    rulesrc/sandbox/jquinn
> A    rulesrc/sandbox/jquinn/20_misc.cf
> U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set0
> U    rulesrc/scores/stats-set0
> U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set1
> U    rulesrc/scores/stats-set1
> U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set2
> U    rulesrc/scores/scores-set3
> U    rulesrc/scores/72_scores.cf
> svn: Unable to parse URL '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/1673327/spamassassin/trunk/powered_by/powered by spamassassin.psd'
> On others things go fine.
>
> I am not the owner of svn on some of the machines, so cannot update it
> if that is the issue. Please use more conservative file names if that is
> the issue.

The URL was changed about 3 mins later because I didn't like the spaces
either but apparently it's a bug in SVN.  Joe ran across it on his
machine.  He had to rm his checkout and svn a fresh copy which worked
fine for him.

Something like this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+bug/1284641

Regards,