Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/04/24 08:14:25 UTC

HyperV agent not able to connect with Jenkins and community builds blocked

Hi All,

I am facing issues with hyperV build job in Jenkins; but not sure, who is the administrator for jenkins http://jenkins.buildacloud.org

There is job (http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.4/job/cloudstack-4.4-hyperv-agent ) in Jenkins, it was configured to build hyperV agent;  it's using hyperV build machine node (http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/computer/build-hyperv/ )

Node "build-hyperv" was connected to jenkins through "launch Slave agents via Java Web start", This node was up and we were able to create build from above till April 5.

>From April 5th node "build-hyperv" is offline, and I am unable to connect this back. Is there any upgrade happened on Jenkins during this time ?

Any help highly appreciated.

While searching I observed similar issues

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14277512/problems-launching-the-slave-agent-via-java-web-start-on-jenkins

https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-20204

Regards,
Rayees