Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2022/07/01 07:12:11 UTC

Re: Feature Launcher used as OSGi bundle

Ping, anyone?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Right, I guess I can see the argument to have valid package metadata.
I'm just not sure it would work to actually use it as a bundle and at
least I don't have the bandwidth to look into it. Personally, I feel
like we are better off to remove it again if we don't want to support
that use case atm but if somebody wanted to maintain it / make it work
I wouldn't be against it.

regards,

Karl

--