Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by zsy715 <sz...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/26 20:40:10 UTC

solr querying doesn't return result

Hey guys,

I am new to solr. Recently, I have configured solr which connects to hsql
database. I have a table ac_model which has two columns one is id_ac_model
and another one is ac_model. I run example-DIH and it works fine when I type
*:* and acid:*(or number) but it doesn't work when I type model:*(or some
string here). It seems I can't search model.

The following is my configuration in data-config.xml:
<dataConfig>
    <dataSource ... />
    <document>
        <entity name="AC_MODEL" query="select * from AC_MODEL">
            <field column="ID_AC_MODEL" name="acid" />
            <field column="AC_MODEL" name="model" />
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>
schema.xml:
<fields>
    <field name="acid" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />
    <field name="model" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true"/>
</fields>
 <uniqueKey>acid</uniqueKey>

 <defaultSearchField>model</defaultSearchField>

 <solrQueryParser defaultOperator="OR"/>

Re: solr querying doesn't return result

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
It _sounds_ like you changed your schema.xml file in the process.
Essentially, any time
you change your schema, re-indexing everything is called for.

FWIW,
Erick

Posted by zsy715 <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zsy715 <sz...@gmail.com>.
actually, it works when type model:* but not for model:F100(F100 is a model
number)