Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com> on 2008/03/04 03:02:06 UTC

Python: How to consume one message?

This is my first time using QPID and I'm trying to write a simple
producer/consumer setup.  My producer is sending messages and the QPID
broker is receiving and storing them just fine.  However, I want a
consumer to process one message at a time.  My consumer code looks
something like this:

host="localhost"
port=5672
amqp_spec="/usr/pic1/qpid-1.0-all/Python/specs/amqp.0-8.xml"
user="guest"
password="guest"

client = Client(host, port, qpid.spec.load(amqp_spec))
client.start({"LOGIN": user, "PASSWORD": password})
channel = client.channel(1)
channel.channel_open()
reply = channel.basic_consume(queue="message_queue", no_ack=True)
queue = client.queue(reply.consumer_tag)
msg = queue.get(timeout=1)
print "Consumer gets this message: ", msg.content.body
channel.channel_close()

I have a broker that has 10 messages on it.  When I run the consumer I
get this:
Consumer gets this message:  I am a test message
Unhandled exception in thread started by
Error in sys.excepthook:

Original exception was:

When I run the consumer again, this is the output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./consumer.py", line 31, in ?
    msg = queue.get(timeout=1)
  File "/usr/pic1/qpid-1.0-all/Python/python/qpid/queue.py", line 38, in get
    result = BaseQueue.get(self, block, timeout)
  File "/rel/lang/python/2.4.4-6/lib/python2.4/Queue.py", line 127, in get
    raise Empty
Queue.Empty

What am I doing wrong that all the messages in my queue are wiped out
after I consume one message?
-Brent V.

Re: HermesJMS Configuration

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Brent,

The problem in the stack trace below is that you still have the
slf4j-jdk1.0.1 jar in your lib directory this is uses an older slf4j
interface that does not have the Trace level:

 java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
  org.slf4j.impl.JDK14LoggerAdapter.isTraceEnabled

Our upcoming M2.1 release removes all the Trace logging so will be
compatible with these older interfaces. In the mean time if you remove
the slf4j-jdk14-1.0.1.jar and ensure you have the listed slfj4
replacements that ship with the Qpid M2, then all should be good:
slf4j-api-1.4.0.jar
slf4j-log4j12-1.4.0.jar

Once you are connected to the broker you will need to ensure that the
Queue you wish to send to has been created before you send the
message. If you queues are not going to be dynamically changing whilst
the broker is running my recommendation would be to configure the
virtualhosts.xml file to include the queues you wish to include. More
details are here :
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/configure-the-virtual-hosts-via-virtualhostsxml.html

Some of our documentation may be a little more geared to people with a
good understanding of Qpid. If that is the case then please let me
know and I shall endeavour to improve them as it is important that new
users be able to quickly pick up Qpid and get it working. Something I
feel we still have some work to do to get right.

Let me know how you get on.

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: HermesJMS Configuration

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Greig <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
<Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com> wrote:

> Oops, I posted the wrong log.  This is the log I should have posted (and
>  I do have the qpid broker running and I can telnet into it).  Again,
>  this is using Java6 and Hermes v1.13 with the M2 qpid broker.
>  -Brent
>
>  This is the error that get thrown to the console:

That's a bit of a rubbish error (which should be much better in M2.1).
It looks like it can't find an slf4j implementation, it might work if
you add slf4j-simple or slf4j-log4j to your classpath.

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/

Re: HermesJMS Configuration

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.
Oops, I posted the wrong log.  This is the log I should have posted (and
I do have the qpid broker running and I can telnet into it).  Again,
this is using Java6 and Hermes v1.13 with the M2 qpid broker.
-Brent

This is the error that get thrown to the console:

Mar 5, 2008 11:23:35 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO:
Connection:amqp://guest:********@changeling1204745015084/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:35 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Using SimpleByteBufferAllocator
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:35 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.TransportConnection$1 newSocketConnector
INFO: Using Mina NIO
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:35 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: send-buffer-size = 32768
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:35 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: recv-buffer-size = 32768
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:35 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Attempting connection to localhost/127.0.0.1:5672
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:36 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.security.CallbackHandlerRegistry <init>
INFO: Callback handlers available for SASL mechanisms: CRAM-MD5
CRAM-MD5-HASHED PLAIN
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:36 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.protocol.AMQProtocolHandler exceptionCaught
INFO: Protocol Exception caught NOT going to attempt failover as cause
isn't AMQConnectionClosedException:
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderException:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.slf4j.Logger.isTraceEnabled()Z
[...]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.slf4j.Logger.isTraceEnabled()Z
[...]
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:36 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection
exceptionReceived
SEVERE: Throwable Received but no listener set:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.slf4j.Logger.isTraceEnabled()Z
Mar 5, 2008 11:23:36 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection
exceptionReceived
INFO: Closing AMQConnection due to :java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.Logger.isTraceEnabled()Z
Mar 5, 2008 11:24:06 AM org.apache.qpid.client.state.AMQStateManager
attainState
WARNING: State not achieved within permitted time.  Current state
AMQState: id = 2 name: CONNECTION_NOT_TUNED, desired state: AMQState: id
= 4 name: CONNECTION_OPEN
Mar 5, 2008 11:24:06 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO: Unable to connect to broker at tcp://localhost:5672
Mar 5, 2008 11:24:06 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Using SimpleByteBufferAllocator
Mar 5, 2008 11:24:06 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.TransportConnection$1 newSocketConnector

A few minutes later, this is the error that appears in a dialog box
inside Hermes:

org.apache.qpid.AMQConnectionFailureException: State not achieved within
permitted time.  Current state AMQState: id = 2 name:
CONNECTION_NOT_TUNED, desired state: AMQState: id = 4 name: CONNECTION_OPEN
    at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:346)
    at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:218)
    at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:206)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:300)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionManagerSupport.createConnection(ConnectionManagerSupport.java:126)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionManagerSupport.createConnection(ConnectionManagerSupport.java:92)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionSharedManager.reconnect(ConnectionSharedManager.java:81)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionSharedManager.connect(ConnectionSharedManager.java:91)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionSharedManager.getConnection(ConnectionSharedManager.java:104)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ConnectionSharedManager.getObject(ConnectionSharedManager.java:142)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ThreadLocalSessionManager.connect(ThreadLocalSessionManager.java:190)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.ThreadLocalSessionManager.getSession(ThreadLocalSessionManager.java:570)
    at
hermes.impl.jms.AbstractSessionManager.getDestination(AbstractSessionManager.java:465)
    at
hermes.impl.DefaultHermesImpl.getDestination(DefaultHermesImpl.java:367)
    at
hermes.browser.tasks.BrowseDestinationTask.invoke(BrowseDestinationTask.java:141)
    at hermes.browser.tasks.TaskSupport.run(TaskSupport.java:175)
    at hermes.browser.tasks.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:170)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.qpid.AMQException: State not achieved within
permitted time.  Current state AMQState: id = 2 name:
CONNECTION_NOT_TUNED, desired state: AMQState: id = 4 name: CONNECTION_OPEN
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.state.AMQStateManager.attainState(AMQStateManager.java:259)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.protocol.AMQProtocolHandler.attainState(AMQProtocolHandler.java:523)
    at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.makeBrokerConnection(AMQConnection.java:401)
    at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:292)
    ... 17 more

Re: HermesJMS Configuration

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Brent Villalobos
<Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com> wrote:

>  Perhaps this will help if you do look into qpid/HermesJMS compatibility
>  issues.  I upgraded my version of HermesJMS from v1.12 to v1.13.  When
>  trying to connect to a queue, I got the following error printed to my
>  console.  It might help when trying to figure out any problems:

[..snip..]

>  INFO: Attempting connection to localhost/127.0.0.1:5672
>  Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
>  INFO: Unable to connect to broker at tcp://localhost:5672
>  java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Looks like you can't get a tcp connection to the port for some reason.

Dumb questions: was the broker running? what does netstat -an show?
Got firewall?  Can you telnet localhost 5672?

- Aidan

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> My understanding is the Colin Crist had HermesJMS working with M1 but
> there has been nothing done with M2 to see if that interoperability
> has been lost. I remember trying the Hermes instructions a while back
> but didn't have much time to look at it. Let me give it another go and
> see where we get to. The NoSuchMethodError suggests you have the wrong
> version of Mina on your classpath. Version 1.0.0 is what Qpid M2 uses.

Perhaps this will help if you do look into qpid/HermesJMS compatibility
issues.  I upgraded my version of HermesJMS from v1.12 to v1.13.  When
trying to connect to a queue, I got the following error printed to my
console.  It might help when trying to figure out any problems:
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO:
Connection:amqp://guest:********@changeling1204744441213/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Using SimpleByteBufferAllocator
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.TransportConnection$1 newSocketConnector
INFO: Using Mina NIO
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: send-buffer-size = 32768
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: recv-buffer-size = 32768
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Attempting connection to localhost/127.0.0.1:5672
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO: Unable to connect to broker at tcp://localhost:5672
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector.processSessions(SocketConnector.java:304)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector.access$900(SocketConnector.java:51)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector$Worker.run(SocketConnector.java:412)
        at
org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:43)

Re: QPIDMC and Eclipse

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.
Sorry, the eclipse subdirectory exists, but there is no startup.jar file
in it that the qpidmc.sh file expects (looking at the "-jar" argument of
the java command).  There is only a "plugins" directory that contains
two jar files and a folder.   Perhaps there is a setup step that I
skipped or isn't documented to configure that part of the management
console.  Anyway, I got this from the
"/Java/qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-management-console-unix.tar.gz" path of
the "final.tar.gz" file from
"http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/".  The md5
checks out (1a62ad83bb7259db034e564f4a028b5c).
-Brent

Re: QPIDMC and Eclipse

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.

QPIDMC and Eclipse

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.
I'm trying to get qpidmc working by following the instructions at
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/configuring-qpid-management-console.html.
However, it is not working.  I run "qpidmc.sh linux gtk x86" and I get
this error:
    Unable to access jarfile
/usr/pic1/qpid-1.0-all/Java/qpidmc/eclipse/startup.jar
Looking at the qpidmc.sh file, it is looking for jars in a
"$QPIDMC_HOME/eclipse" subdirectory which does not exist.  Luckily, I
have a copy of eclipse installed on my machine.  I tried copying my
installation of eclipse into that location and got a little further.
However, instead of the management console launching, it just returned
me to the command prompt.  A log file was generated in the configuration
directory which I have copied at the end of this email (it's rather
long).  Is there a particular version of eclipse I need to use in order
to get the management tool working?  Am I not launching it correctly?  I
am using qpidmc from
qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-management-console-unix.tar.gz.  Please help.
Thanks.
-Brent Villalobos

Log contents:

!SESSION 2008-03-05 10:56:50.091
eclipse.buildId=M20070212-1330
java.version=1.6.0_04
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main
Command-line arguments:  org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main -os linux -ws
gtk -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.393
!MESSAGE Bundle org.apache.qpid.management.ui not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.406
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.swt.motif.linux.x86 not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.409
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.ppc not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.410
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.swt.motif.hpux.PA_RISC not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.411
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.swt.gtk.solaris.sparc not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.411
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.swt.motif.solaris.sparc not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.412
!MESSAGE Bundle org.eclipse.swt.carbon.macocx not found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.422
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/com.ibm.icu_3.4.5.20061213.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "com.ibm.icu" version
"3.4.5.20061213" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/com.ibm.icu_3.4.5.20061213.jar
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.createAndVerifyBundle(Framework.java:566)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.installWorkerPrivileged(Framework.java:833)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework$2.run(Framework.java:748)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.installWorker(Framework.java:799)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.installBundle(Framework.java:743)
    at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:221)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.installBundles(EclipseStarter.java:1067)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.loadBasicBundles(EclipseStarter.java:649)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:305)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:173)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.424
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.commands_3.2.0.I20060605-1400.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.core.commands"
version "3.2.0.I20060605-1400" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.commands_3.2.0.I20060605-1400.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.426
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.contenttype_3.2.0.v20060603.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle
"org.eclipse.core.contenttype" version "3.2.0.v20060603" has already
been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.contenttype_3.2.0.v20060603.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.435
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.expressions_3.2.2.r322_v20070109a.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle
"org.eclipse.core.expressions" version "3.2.2.r322_v20070109a" has
already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.expressions_3.2.2.r322_v20070109a.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.437
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.jobs_3.2.0.v20060603.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.core.jobs"
version "3.2.0.v20060603" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.jobs_3.2.0.v20060603.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.439
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth_3.2.0.v20060601.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle
"org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth" version "3.2.0.v20060601"
has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth_3.2.0.v20060601.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.440
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry_3.2.1.R32x_v20060907/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle
"org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry" version
"3.2.1.R32x_v20060907" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry_3.2.1.R32x_v20060907/
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.442
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_3.2.1.R32x_v20060717.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle
"org.eclipse.equinox.preferences" version "3.2.1.R32x_v20060717" has
already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.preferences_3.2.1.R32x_v20060717.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.443
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.2.1.R32x_v20060814.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle
"org.eclipse.equinox.registry" version "3.2.1.R32x_v20060814" has
already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.registry_3.2.1.R32x_v20060814.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.445
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.help_3.2.2.R322_v20061213.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.help" version
"3.2.2.R322_v20061213" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.help_3.2.2.R322_v20061213.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.447
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.jface_3.2.2.M20061214-1200.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.jface" version
"3.2.2.M20061214-1200" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jface_3.2.2.M20061214-1200.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.448
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.swt_3.2.2.v3236b.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.swt" version
"3.2.2.v3236b" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.swt_3.2.2.v3236b.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.450
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.ui_3.2.1.M20061108.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.ui" version
"3.2.1.M20061108" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui_3.2.1.M20061108.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.451
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.ui.forms_3.2.0.v20060602.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.ui.forms"
version "3.2.0.v20060602" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.forms_3.2.0.v20060602.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.453
!MESSAGE Error installing bundle:
reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.2.2.M20070119-0800.jar/
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Bundle "org.eclipse.ui.workbench"
version "3.2.2.M20070119-0800" has already been installed from:
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.2.2.M20070119-0800.jar
[...]

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2008-03-05 10:56:50.953
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Application
"org.apache.qpid.management.ui.application" could not be found in the
registry. The applications available are:
org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.uitestapplication,
org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime.coretestapplication,
org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner,
org.eclipse.help.base.infocenterApplication,
org.eclipse.help.base.helpApplication, org.eclipse.help.base.indexTool.
    at
org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:68)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:68)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:400)
    at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:177)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE One or more bundles are not resolved because the following root
constraints are not resolved:
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.scheduler_3.2.2.R32x_v20061214.jar was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.scheduler 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility_3.1.100.v20060603.jar
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility 2 0 2008-03-05
10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.ui_3.2.2.R32x_v20070111.jar was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.008
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.pde.ui_3.2.1.v20060816-0800.jar was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.core_3.2.3.R32x_v20070118.jar was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.ide_3.2.1.M20060915-1030.jar was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core_3.2.1.v20060915-0800.jar was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.009
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE The following is a complete list of bundles which are not
resolved, see the prior log entry for the root cause if it exists:
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ant.ui_3.2.1.r321_v20060828.jar [11] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
org.eclipse.ui.editors_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.externaltools_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.038
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.launching_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ant.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core_3.2.1.R32x_v20060822-2100.jar
[12] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.eclipse.team.core_3.2.2.M20061114.jar
[13] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_3.2.1.r321_v20060721.jar
[17] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.filebuffers 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug_3.2.2.r322_v20070130/ [21] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh_3.2.1.M20061205.jar [22] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.039
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.ide_3.2.1.M20060915-1030.jar [25] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.ui_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.ui_3.2.2.R32x_v20070111.jar [26] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.launching_3.2.2.r322_v20061114.jar [30]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.launching 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.launching 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.launching 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.launching 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.debug_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.core_3.2.3.R32x_v20070118.jar [31] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.040
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources_3.2.2.R32x_v20061218.jar [34]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources_3.2.1.M20060906-0800b.jar
[42] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.pde.ui_3.2.1.v20060816-0800.jar [43] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.pde.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.041
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
[...]
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.pde.build_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ant.ui_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.junit_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing imported package org.eclipse.jdt.debug.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility_3.2.0.v20060603.jar
[44] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility 2 0 2008-03-05
10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing host org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.2.1.r321_v20060823/ [48] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.build 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.build 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_3.2.2.M20061205.jar [52] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.042
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility_3.1.100.v20060603.jar
[54] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility 2 0 2008-03-05
10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.scheduler_3.2.2.R32x_v20061214.jar
[59] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.scheduler 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.scheduler 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.ui_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.scheduler 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.search_3.2.1.r321_v20060726.jar [60] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.search 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.search 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.search 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.core.filesystem.linux.x86_64_1.0.0.v20060603.jar
[63] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.filesystem.linux.x86_64 2 0 2008-03-05
10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Platform filter did not match: (& (osgi.os=linux)
(osgi.arch=x86_64))
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.core.filesystem.linux.x86_64 2 0 2008-03-05
10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing Constraint: Fragment-Host: org.eclipse.core.filesystem;
bundle-version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core_3.2.1.v20060915-0800.jar [64] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.043
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.044
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.update.configurator_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.044
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.launching_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.044
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.pde.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.044
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.pde.build_[3.2.0,4.1.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.044
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui_3.2.2.r322_v20061205.jar [65]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.044
[...]
org.eclipse.jdt.core.manipulation_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.045
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.junit_3.2.1.r321_v20060810/ [67] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.junit 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.045
[...]
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility_3.2.0.I20060605-1400/
[71] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility 2 0 2008-03-05
10:56:51.045
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.editors_3.2.1.r321_v20060721.jar [73] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.editors 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.editors 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.editors 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ui.externaltools_3.1.101.r321_v20060802.jar
[76] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.externaltools 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.externaltools 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.externaltools 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ui.externaltools 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.eclipse.compare_3.2.1.M20060711.jar
[78] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.compare 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.compare 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.ui_3.2.2.r322_v20070124.jar [79] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.046
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.launching_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility_[3.1.100,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.jdt.core.manipulation_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64_3.2.2.v3236.jar [80] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Platform filter did not match: (& (osgi.ws=gtk) (osgi.os=linux)
(osgi.arch=x86_64))
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing Constraint: Fragment-Host: org.eclipse.swt;
bundle-version="[3.0.0,4.0.0)"
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.debug.ui_3.2.2.r322_v20070202.jar [81] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.debug.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.debug.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.047
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.debug.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.debug.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.2.3.v_686_R32x.jar
[82] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
org.eclipse.team.core_[3.1.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core_3.2.1.v20060823.jar [88] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.debug.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_3.2.1.r321_v20060823.jar
[93] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui_3.2.1.R32x_v20060822-2100.jar [95]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.apt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.apt.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.048
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2_3.2.1.M20061205.jar [96] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui_3.2.2.M20061121.jar [101] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
[...]
org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.update.core.linux_3.2.0.v20060605.jar [103]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.update.core.linux 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Missing host org.eclipse.update.core_[3.0.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.049
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring_3.2.2.r322_v20070124.jar
[108] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.ui_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.team.ui_3.2.1.M200608151725.jar [109] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle
org.eclipse.ui.ide_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.team.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.core.manipulation_1.0.1.r321_v20060721.jar
[112] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.core.manipulation 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.jdt.core.manipulation 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_[3.2.0,4.0.0).
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[114] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.050
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.resources_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[115] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.resources 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.ide_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [116] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ant.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.pde.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.051
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.ide 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.java_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [117] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.junit_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.launching_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.052
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.pde.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.pde.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.cvs.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.debug_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.java 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.doc_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [118]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.053
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.web_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [119] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.core_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[120] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[123] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.jira.ui_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [125]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.jira.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.jira.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.054
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.jira.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.jira.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.jira.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.jira.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [129]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.trac.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.mylar_0.2.0.jar [130]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.mylar 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.055
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.mylar 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.mylar 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.context.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.mylar 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.mylar 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.mylar 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.doc_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [136] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.doc 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.doc 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.trac.core_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[137] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.trac.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.056
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.team_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar [141] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.team 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.057
[...]
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.057
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[142] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.057
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.update.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.ui 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.web_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[143] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.058
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.web 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Bundle
update@plugins/org.eclipse.mylar.jira.core_2.0.0.v20070514-1800.jar
[145] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.mylar.jira.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.mylar.tasks.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.jython_1.3.5/ [147] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.jython 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.debug_1.3.5/ [148] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_3.2.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.parser_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.059
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.templates_1.3.5/ [150]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.templates 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.refactoring_1.3.5/ [152]
was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.parser_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.jython_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.refactoring 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.compare_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.parser_1.3.5/ [153] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.parser 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.parser 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.parser 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.python.pydev.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.parser 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev_1.3.5/ [154] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.060
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing optionally required bundle org.eclipse.jdt.launching_0.0.0.
[...]
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.python.pydev.core_1.3.5/ [156] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.python.pydev.core 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.filebuffers_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.epic.perleditor_0.5.30.jar [232] was
not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.perleditor 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.perleditor 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.perleditor 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.perleditor 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.061
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.perleditor 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.perleditor 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.team.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.epic.debug_0.5.27.jar [233] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.core_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.debug.ui_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.epic.perleditor_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.debug 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.epic.regexp_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/org.epic.regexp_0.5.1.jar [235] was not
resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.regexp 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.ide_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.regexp 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.ui.editors_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.epic.regexp 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Missing required bundle org.eclipse.core.resources_0.0.0.
!SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.osgi 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062
!MESSAGE Bundle
initial@reference:file:plugins/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64_3.2.2.v3236a.jar/
[355] was not resolved.
!SUBENTRY 2 org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64 2 0 2008-03-05 10:56:51.062

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
My understanding is the Colin Crist had HermesJMS working with M1 but
there has been nothing done with M2 to see if that interoperability
has been lost. I remember trying the Hermes instructions a while back
but didn't have much time to look at it. Let me give it another go and
see where we get to. The NoSuchMethodError suggests you have the wrong
version of Mina on your classpath. Version 1.0.0 is what Qpid M2 uses.

Regards

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie

HermesJMS Configuration

Re: Python Client: durability?

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Brent,

Well the bdbstore.jar here is indeed only for the M1 broker:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/3rd+Party+Libraries

I have updated the page with details of how to build the M2 module but
attached the binary as was done for M1. I'm not 100% sure this is the
correct place for these binary files but they have been here for a
year and no-one has complained (I shall investigate further).

Let me know how the documentation is for you. I fear it could do with
a bit more work... and perhaps moving to the JBoss site as that is
where the Berkeley DB Store Module lives.

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Python Client: durability?

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Python Client: durability?

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Brent Villalobos wrote:
> Carl Trieloff wrote:
>> Marking the exchange and binding as durable makes those definitions
>> persistent. The messages can/need to be marked durable
> This is a newbie question, but how do we mark a message as durable?
> Can someone provide a sample python code snippet?  Or even better, are
> there docs that explain the python qpid modules?  I'm going through
> the "amqp-doc" file, but that doesn't cover the Content class.  Thanks.
> -Brent

Brent,

the store is a module that the daemon loads. For M2 which is AMQP 0-8
here are notes http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/getting-started-guide.html
in terms of python code fragment to set durability for 0-8 I will let
someone that know what the best example is comment

There is quite a good set of examples on the trunk which will be M3,
they are AMQP 0-10 using the C++ broker.  These map to that.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.0/html/Messaging_Tutorial/
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.0/html/Messaging_Installation_Guide/chap-Messaging_Installation_Guide-Using_Persistence_with_RHM.html

hope that helps
Carl.

Re: Python Client: durability?

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Brent Villalobos wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to configure exchanges, queues, and
> messages so that messages will persist even if the broker goes down.
> I have a simple producer with the following code (this is a snippet of
> a larger code base):
>
>    # Get a session and open it
>    channel = client.channel(1)
>    channel.channel_open()
>
>    # Create the exchange and queue and bind them together
>    channel.exchange_declare(exchange="message_queue", type="direct",
> durable=True)
>    channel.queue_declare(queue=queueName, exclusive=False, durable=True)
>    channel.queue_bind(exchange="message_queue", queue=queueName,
> routing_key=routingKey)
>
>    print "Sending message to queue '%s': '%s'" % (queueName, messageText)
>    message = Content(messageText)
>    message["routing_key"] = routingKey
>    channel.basic_publish(content=message, routing_key=routingKey,
> exchange="message_queue")
>
>    reply = channel.queue_declare(queue=queueName)
>    print "Number of messages in queue '%s': %d" % (queueName,
> reply.message_count)
>
>    # Close the session before exiting so there are no open threads.
>    channel.channel_close()
>
> I set the exchange and queue to be durable, however my message count
> goes back to zero each time I restart the broker.  I'm using the Java
> broker with the default config.xml file.  What am I missing?  Do I
> need to so something special with the message to make it persistent?
> -Brent Villalobos

My guess would be that you don't have a store module loaded + the
message also need to be market as durable.

Python Client: durability?

Re: Python: How to consume one message?

Posted by Brent Villalobos <Br...@pdi.dreamworks.com>.
Thanks Gordon.  The issue was exactly what you said - I had set
no_ack=True.  I pulled that code from one of the python unit tests
before learning about the various flags and what they do.
-Brent

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Brent,

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.