Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by MeBigFatGuy <db...@apache.org> on 2008/06/09 00:09:24 UTC

Question about org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StringSource

StringSource is marked serializable, but doesn't serialize the parent
systemId and publicId fields, as the parent class isn't serializable.
Perhaps it doesn't matter, but i thought i'd mention it.

Re: Question about org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StringSource

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/6/8 MeBigFatGuy <db...@apache.org>:

> StringSource is marked serializable, but doesn't serialize the parent
> systemId and publicId fields, as the parent class isn't serializable.
> Perhaps it doesn't matter, but i thought i'd mention it.

FWIW I've just added a test case, StringSourceTest which tests
serialization of StringSource - as well as fixing it :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration