Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com> on 2007/02/22 09:57:49 UTC

Input task problems

I have cases where i have an input task such as

<input message="Enter Info:" addproperty="info"/>
<input message="More Info:" addproperty="more"/>

and when run

I get (with shown input)

    [input] Enter Info:
Something

    [input]More Info:

That is, i enter some value for the first input, hit enter, and ant doesn't
proceed. I have to hit enter two more times, and then it proceeds, with the
variable ${info} being set to "" (the last line)

What am i doing wrong here? Why doesn't <input> take the first input up to
the first enter key. This is WinXP, BTW.