Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Lavinia 桜 <la...@yahoo.ro> on 2014/04/22 21:42:23 UTC

New QA Volunteer

Hello!

My name is Lavinia (20,RO)and I would like to join you in the bug-hunt! :D
I have read the introduction and I have also sent an e-mail to subscribe to the list but I am not sure if it worked since I did not receive any notifications or something.I also could not log in anymore in testlink/bugzilla so I am not sure where did I go wrong . If there is anyone willing to /with time to spare to share impressions/suggestions :3 I would be delighted .

Best regards,

Lavinia V.

Re: New QA Volunteer

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
PONG!!

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: New QA Volunteer

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
you should have sent to qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org which will
then get a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will have a url which you can click, or
alternatively just reply to it without modification. once you do that
you should be golden.