Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by DaMouse <da...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/12/14 17:46:01 UTC

[users@httpd] problem with httpd.conf ??

everytime I click a link the page loads but then some fat guy in a red =
suit is always walking onto my page, one of my friends reccommended I =
look at the:
ReindeerInOut directive but to know avail

Any Ideas?

Ensign Baker
HCO Officer
USS Atlantis

Re: [users@httpd] problem with httpd.conf ??

Posted by DaMouse <da...@ntlworld.com>.
I don't get the joke this is a serious problem, I've tried all of your
suggestions and non seam to work. All I got was elves running in giving the
fat man in the red suit gifts

Posted by JDeSalle <jd...@earthlink.net>.
DaMouse,

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.

IOD wrote:
>>everytime I click a link the page loads but then some fat guy in a red =
>>suit is always walking onto my page, one of my friends reccommended I =
>>look at the:
>>ReindeerInOut directive but to know avail
>>
>>Any Ideas?
>

> I would have to assume that your friend is on drugs.
> Obviously the directive in question would be
>
> IntrusiveSanta Yes
>
> But that only works if mod_christmas is used.
> See if its statically linked or in as a DSO.
>
> If you don't see the call in the httpd.conf file
> look for some include files, the directive will probably be
> there.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Get your friend some help too!

are you sure it isn't the InvasiveElf Always directive?

Re: [users@httpd] problem with httpd.conf ??

Posted by IOD <io...@bsdshell.dyndns.org>.