Posted to user@struts.apache.org by RathinaGanesh MeenakshiSundaram <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/20 20:32:14 UTC

ErrorStyleClass

Hi All,

I was trying to style an text field, when an error occurs for that text
field.
I thought, errorStyleClass would help..But, It was just throwing me the
following error message..

"Unable to find setter method for attribute: errorStyleClass"

I was wondering, if this has anything to do with the Struts version
compatibility..??
Iam using struts 1.2.7 I guess...!
Any Ideas..??

Thanks,
-Ganesh.

Re: ErrorStyleClass

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
Hey, you're welcome. I remembered I set up a page for highlighting errors.
It wasn't that good and didn't address your issue properly so I've updated
it - might help the next person though.

http://www.niallp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/strutshighlight.html

Niall

Posted by RathinaGanesh MeenakshiSundaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Niall.

Re: ErrorStyleClass

Re: ErrorStyleClass

Posted by RathinaGanesh MeenakshiSundaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Niall,

Re: ErrorStyleClass

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
For the errorStyleClass to be used there need to be a set of
"ActionMessages" stored under the appropriate key (i.e. Globals.ERROR_KEY)
and there needs to be a message for the field in error - i.e. in your case a

Re: ErrorStyleClass

Posted by RathinaGanesh MeenakshiSundaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Re: ErrorStyleClass