Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/06/15 00:31:58 UTC

Pure client side tabbed pane

Just wanted to drop a note, for the people who were waiting
for a pure client side tabbed pane, that I dropped
the first working version, refactored out of my project and bound to the
myfaces server side tabs, into the sourceforge repo.

It is a little bit rough around the edges, and definitely
will be fleshed out the next few days, but if you want
give it a try and dont mind to shoot against a moving target,
the code is in there, working
and a small example also can be found in the webapp dir.

As for the others I will do a new webapp the next few days
for the client side panes, so that everybody can check it out.
I will drop a note, once the next webapp is online.

Also I noticed that Jan Bols already dropped
his extended selectboxes, he was discussing a few days
ago into the sourceforge repo. Thanks...

So have a look, play around with the stuff, alter it to your needs,
simply have fun with it, and if possible, improve it.

Werner

Re: Pure client side tabbed pane

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Ok I will have to answer myself, sorry again for all this mess,
I found the bug, the tabbed panes now finally work as expected
(sans keeping the tabbing stage between refreshes, which I will
add later)

Have much fun with the component.
(I am using it myself already in a project,
the component replaced my old javascript mix)

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Werner Punz wrote:
> Just wanted to drop a note, for the people who were waiting
> for a pure client side tabbed pane, that I dropped
> the first working version, refactored out of my project and bound to the
> myfaces server side tabs, into the sourceforge repo.

Ok command back, the component does not work yet, sorry, but somewhere
along the way I am losing the value to the backend bean bindings.
I am not sure where the problem exactly is, this will be very tough to
find...
I probably have to postpone it until next week, to get things up and
running correctly.

Sorry, if that has caused any troubles.

Werner