Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 14:48:26 UTC

jautodoc

Hi all

Wondering, does else on here use jautodoc w/ eclipse for deltaspike? I'm
wondering if we can add a global license header to source somewhere that
will include the ASL license references checked by RAT.

John

Re: jautodoc

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
I'm also using a separate workspace for deltaspike. This way I can
configure everything exactly like I need it without affecting settings for
other projects, like the code formatter, code templates, indention for xml
files, etc.

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal
GitHub: https://github.com/chkal

Re: jautodoc

Posted by in...@softwareentwicklung-hell.de.
Well, simple answer, use Intellij Idea ;-)

Re: jautodoc

Posted by Arne Limburg <ar...@openknowledge.de>.
Hi John,

Re: jautodoc