Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/04/05 12:10:01 UTC

Putting a JS files as a list (using tiles)

Subject: Putting a JS files as a list (using tiles)
From: "PitBull" <co...@ksolutions.it>
 ===
Hi all,

I'ld like to insert a lot of javaScript files as a list inside my templates
jsp pages(using tiles). I tried to do some thing like this:
 <tiles:putList name="jsList">
      <tiles:add value="/path/js/*.js" />
      <tiles:add value="/path/js/*.a.js" />
      <tiles:add value="/path/js/b.js" />
</tiles:putList>
but it don't run

can anyone help me giving to me some idea to implement it?

Thanx a lot

PitB

Re: Putting a JS files as a list (using tiles)

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.

  Iterate on the list and write or insert each entry.
  Note that <tiles:insert ...>  don't work inside a <logic:iterate ...> because
of jsp1.1 limitation.

    Hope this help,

    Cedric