Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Nick Vatamaniuc <va...@apache.org> on 2021/09/27 12:53:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.1.2

Dear community,

I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 3.1.2

Changes since 3.1.1

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb-documentation/compare/3.1.1...3.1.x?expand=1

This is a minor release where we backport a few features from the
pending 3.2 release to the 3.1.x branch.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so dig
right in! (Only PMC members have binding votes, but they depend on
community feedback to gauge if an official release is ready to be
made.)

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/3.1.2/rc.1/

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these
artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 3.1.2

Please cast your votes.

Thanks,
-Nick

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 3.1.2

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
+1

Sigs, checksums and 'make check' passed for me.

macOS 11.6, erlang 22, elixir 1.9.4.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
macOS convenience bianries for 3.1.2:

https://couchdb.neighbourhood.ie/downloads/3.1.2/mac/Apache-CouchDB.zip
https://couchdb.neighbourhood.ie/downloads/3.1.2/mac/Apache-CouchDB.zip.asc
https://couchdb.neighbourhood.ie/downloads/3.1.2/mac/Apache-CouchDB.zip.sha256
https://couchdb.neighbourhood.ie/downloads/3.1.2/mac/Apache-CouchDB.zip.sha512

Best
Jan

Posted by Nick Vatamaniuc <va...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, all!

It looks like the vote passed and this will become the 3.1.2 release.

-Nick

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Vatamaniuc <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.