Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeremy Nix <Je...@sfsltd.com> on 2005/04/20 21:45:47 UTC

Adding new variable to generated Java Objects, adds element/attribute to the WSDL response.

I generated my java objects using the WSDLtoJava utility.  I then added
a new variable to one of my objects that I did not wish to make
available WSDL environment.  It seems as if Axis used reflection to
determine which getters/setters were available on my java object and
then used that new variable in my WSDL response.  Is there some way that
I can de-register a given field so that it is not interpreted as an
element/attribute?

Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Services, LTD.