Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leejk <le...@yahoo.com> on 2014/05/28 21:24:08 UTC

Need Advice on Scaling Application

Hi,

My mobile app was originally designed for the 1024x768 screen size of the
earlier iPads. I've been able to support the newer iPads by simply setting
the <requestedDisplayResolution> tag in the application descriptor to
standard, but there is no such option for Android. I can't really redesign
the app to support the higher resolution screen sizes due to the fact that
it is loading external content that cannot be re-designed to higher pixel
densities. So now I'm getting requests to support high resolution Android
tablets and I am wondering what would be the best way to accomplish this?

thx