Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2010/08/23 02:51:16 UTC

[VOTE] Andy Gumbrecht as committer

Subject says it all :)

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always anyone is welcome to vote.

Here's my +1

-David

Re: [VOTE] Andy Gumbrecht as committer

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
+1

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] Andy Gumbrecht as committer

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

--kevan

Re: [RESULT] Andy Gumbrecht as committer

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard Andy :D

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
<je...@atosorigin.com> wrote:

> Congrats Andy.
> Welcome aboard!
>
> Jean-Louis

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [RESULT] Andy Gumbrecht as committer

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Congrats Andy.
Welcome aboard!

Jean-Louis

Re: [RESULT] Andy Gumbrecht as committer

Posted by Andy <an...@orprovision.com>.
  On 27.08.2010 01:59, David Blevins wrote:
> Vote passes with 10 +1s and no other votes.
>
> +1s:
> Daniel Haischt
> David Blevins
> David Jencks
> Jarek Gawor
> Jean-Louis MONTEIRO
> Jeff Genender
> Jonathan Gallimore
> Karan Malhi
> Kevan Miller
> Mohammad Nour El-Din
>
> See my note to Thiago, we'll need to get a CLA for you as well so we can get the account setup.  Note, there is a fax option mentioned on that CLA page, but I recommend the sign/scan/email approach as it tends to take way less time.  Things might have improved, but it wouldn't be strange for it to take weeks if it worked at all.
>

> Welcome aboard, Andy!!!
>

> -David

Hi David,

Feel very privileged right now :-)

You know I value OpenEJB highly, and I appreciate the work of everyone
involved in the project.

I have only dropped off a bit recently due to current work on a legacy
project, which has taken me away from our trunk for several weeks now. I
am sure that I'll get back onto things in the next week or two.

I'll get the CLA posted asap.

Best regards,

Andy.

[RESULT] Andy Gumbrecht as committer