Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Jagdish Mirani <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2018/03/20 17:32:21 UTC

Geode is back at SpringOne Platform 2018!

Hello Geode enthusiasts:
Join us this September 24-27, in Washington D.C. for our biggest conference
yet, and experience for yourself a variety of Geode talks and sessions.

For the Geode community, learning and sharing go hand-in-hand. We want to
hear your Geode stories and best practices. Our call for proposals
<http://info.pivotal.io/E0C0I2GbUCC0A0ZJ2k0ZN0B> is now open and we
encourage you to submit a talk. To become inspired, see 2017 Geode @ S1P
highlights and presentations here
<http://info.pivotal.io/I0B2DIC0NZGcAC2Z0k0UJ00>.

Don't hesitate, register today
<http://info.pivotal.io/idkI0AUBGEN00C020CZ2J0Z> for SpringOne Platform and
take advantage of our early-bird prices. You can use the following discount
code to get an additional $100 off a conference pass: *Attendee_Geode_100*.

We look forward to you joining us this fall!

Regards
Jag