Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 15:29:24 UTC

OpenJPA site source

Hi devs,

I wanted to contribute a small documentation patch for the OpenJPA
Eclipse plugin [1], so I searched OpenJPA SVN [2] far and wide but I am
not able to find it.

Can anyone point me to right direction? :)

-Ognjen

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/openjpaeclipseinstallation.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/trunk

Re: OpenJPA site source

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@gmail.com>.
I just wanted to update the information about installation of of OpenJPA
Eclipse Plugin on Eclipse 3.5.

Maybe it is much easier if someone with write access add the following
text to installation page [1]:

====
menu Help > Install New Software...
Click "Add..."
Name: "OpenJPA Eclipse Tooling", Location: see URL above, click OK
Check the OpenJPA Eclipse Feature, and "Next".
Click "Next", accept the terms of the license agreement, Finish.
Restart Eclipse
----

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/openjpaeclipseinstallation.html

Regards,