Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/17 04:42:33 UTC

[Help]maven release plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a staging site with "mvn release:perform". The process
seems blocked when I saw the message below.

[INFO] [INFO] Generating "Dependency Convergence" report.
[INFO] [INFO] [site:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Note that too many successive login failures will result in further
[INFO] logins from your IP address being blocked. If this happens, contact
[INFO] <in...@apache.org>, mentioning your IP address so that it
can
[INFO] be unblocked.

The pom file has been uploaded to repository.apache.org, but no jar files
has been uploaded.

I doubted my IP has been blocked and asked infrastructure@apache.org for
help, but they said it's not. So I think there must be something wrong in my
maven config. Could anyone give any help on this?

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: [Help]maven release plugin