Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by fbermingham <fr...@amadeus.com> on 2015/10/06 17:43:20 UTC

Trying to disable header validation without success

The question I have is it possible to disable validation of the header or to
create a custom validator for the header?

The exception is thrown by the JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall

The only solution that seems to work is to add the below catch-all attribute
to any used used in binding the model.

  @XmlAnyElement(lax=true)
  private final List contents;

What I'm trying to do is to make the header more resilient.