Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca> on 1997/07/17 01:31:10 UTC

Listen directive in ApacheNT?

I stuck a "Listen 81" line in my httpd.conf on my ApacheNT setup.  The
server is responding to requests on port 81, but it is no longer answering
requests on the default port 80.  The Listen directive is supposed to
define addtional ports to be listened to, is it not?  Perhaps something
that isn't working in the NT version?

-Rasmus

Re: Listen directive in ApacheNT?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Then that's a bug in the NT version ... I've got two listen directives in
one of my common test configs and it was working last week on unix.

But yes the comment is wrong.

Dean

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.