Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/08 23:45:52 UTC

Get (really) modified objects

After calling objectContext.commitChanges() need to be able to find out
what objects were actually changed by the commit.  Since
objectContext.getModifiedObjects() includes phantom (noop) changes I can't
use that.  I also preferably need have this info in the local scope
immediately after commit, not in an external callback or listener.

Is there a way to force the context to evaluate and discard noop changes
before committing maybe?

Thanks,
John

Re: Get (really) modified objects