Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com> on 2017/12/04 08:46:14 UTC

Re: Mail not delivered locally

Hi Guofeng Zhang,

First sorry for the late answer.

You can check the email was well received by connecting to James server
using IMAP, for instance.

This looks like a bit weird, could you:
 - ensure both recipients have a local domain (handled by your James
server?)
 - Could you try to collect more logs for understanding the issue (debug?)
 - Finally, could you give me more information about your James version
and packaging? (Guice/Spring?)

Thanks,

Benoit.