Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/04/01 12:10:56 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Automated website builds for Calcite projects

I'm not sure how the builds were set up initially, but AFAIK all the
configuration is in the control panel nd not in the  repo. Would be
great to have this automated :)

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the pointers, Josh! The HBase job looks like a good guide for
us to model our build on.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.