Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Rosenblum <ja...@cnet.com> on 2001/07/10 22:14:53 UTC

Weblogic5.1 + SP8 Setup

I have a question about installing a WAR in WLS5.1 SP8. I successfully deployed my WAR file on WLS, but everytime I try to hit it I get a FileNotFoundException on the jsp. This WAR file works fine on WLS 6.0 but I need to migrate it over to 5.1 SP8.

My first question = where do the jsps need to live? do i need to put somewhere them under the _tmp_xxx directory?
second question = in WLS 5.1 can you load an Action first or do you have to go straight to a jsp?

~Jason