Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tom <to...@limepepper.co.uk> on 2012/01/01 16:47:00 UTC

tutorial orientated towards configuring the ecommerce application to look-and-feel

Hi all,

I followed the tutorials relating to setting up the catalog and Company
party, and have a pretty good model of my products in the default
ecommerce store.

However I am having trouble taking the next step to configuring the
store look and feel, and disabling some of the default widgets. I can
see a ecomstore clone, which is helpful, but I am kind of guessing now.

Is there a document or tutorial that applies to this part of the
configuration that I am missing?

Many Thanks