Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Keith Goettert <Ke...@LightwaveAccess.net> on 2003/07/09 03:42:00 UTC

Need an example of a database populated drop down list

I can think of several ways I might do this, but none of them seem
elegant.  Would somebody please show me the clean way of doing this...

Keith Goettert
Lightwave Access, LLC
keith@1LWA.net

Using Hibernate in Production? was: Need an example of a database populated drop down list

Posted by Keith Goettert <Ke...@LightwaveAccess.net>.
Chris, thanks for the pointer to Hibernate.  Looks real interesting.  Is
this fairly efficeint?  the site will be taking a lot of traffic.  Also,
for the interested here are some URL's to get you to hibernate related
stuff:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingHibernateToMakeYourJavaBeansPersistent
http://glen.blog-city.com/files/1018/b/HibernateKickstart.html

Re: Need an example of a database populated drop down list

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Chris Wilkes dijo:

Posted by Chris Wilkes <cw...@ladro.com>.