Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@intland.com> on 2001/06/20 09:09:44 UTC

100% CPU Usage by upload from Netscape under Windows NT

Hi,

when the user uploads files from Windows-NT-4.0 with Netscape-4.75 the
CPU usage is 100%. Even when netscape is waiting for the response from
the server it still has 100% CPU usage. What is the reason and can it be
fixed? With IE we don't have this problem.

Zsolt

--
Zsolt Koppany
Intland GmbH www.intland.com

Re: jsp includes wont show on solaris

Posted by mw...@home.com.
ps when i view source on the page returned the include is there uninterpreted.
"<%@ include file="wrappers/head_l1.html" %>"