Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/23 21:04:57 UTC

Custom parsing

Are there any good tutorials/examples for custom parsing?  I need to parse
additional formats and also look for additional metadata.

Re: Custom parsing

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bai,

As you know, were using Tika for a lot of our parsing and content extraction
now. Without you expanding on your request all I can really do is direct you
to the plugin central section of the wiki where you will find a
comprehensive quick-start guide to developing plugins for Nutch.

--
*Lewis*