Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/11/21 10:55:45 UTC

[Discuss]what is next for apache griffin

hi all,

After discussed with some IPMCs, we think the next prioritized items for
apache griffin are:

1. more connectors as google cloud, es,...
2. simplify the deployment process.
3. provides more integration models.

What do you think?

Thanks,
William

Re: [Discuss]what is next for apache griffin

Posted by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org>.
totally agree.

append an item polishing and enriching user guide document

Eugene