Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rod Lockwood <ro...@provide.net> on 2012/05/12 13:56:15 UTC

Merging / Importing LibreOffice settings into Apache OpenOffice

I had Oracle OpenOffice installed. I installed LibreOffice after Oracle
quit supporting OpenOffice. Now I downloaded and installed Apache
OpenOffice into the OpenOffice folder effectively upgrading OpenOffice.
However, it is using the old settings, and worse, the old template folder
and history list.

Now I would like to import or merge the LibreOffice settings etc. into
OpenOffice and make everything one again.

--

Rod Lockwood <ro...@provide.net>