Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/07 15:30:38 UTC

freemarker methods (list, assign) definitions

Hi everyone

I would like to create a new freemarker method like #list or #assign,
but I can't seem to find their java classes or defintions methods,
could someone please help me find on this or are they in the jars?

I need this because TemplateTransforms, are called in one line, and I need
to be able to put content inside my method call (just like a #list).

Thanks for your help
Tibor

Re: freemarker methods (list, assign) definitions

Posted by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the answer Jacques, it was all I needed.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tibor,